I am going to create an image that illustrates a central theme of my essay, which is that the line between professionalism and amateurism in productions is being blurred by a direct, symbiotic relationship between the Web 2.0 and the new style it inspired. I am envisioning a computer mouse and its wire splitting my canvas horizontally into two parts. On the mouse will be the traffic sign for two-way traffic. One side of the canvas will contain a young person holding a camcorder or talking into a web cam in a bedroom, and perhaps more images that represent elements of the Web 2.0. The other side of the canvas will contain an adult working in a high-tech studio, and perhaps more images to represent professional productions. I may use photographs from the web for the mouse and pictures of people, which will be edited and arranged in Photoshop. I'll probably use Photoshop to compile my composition in general. I will use Illustrator to create graphical images and background settings, along with decorative designs, which will be primarily created with the pen tool and the pathfinder tool. Finishing touches will be done in Photoshop. (Knowing me, this entire idea may completely change once I get started though)!
FINAL REVIEW
16 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment